Discover a totally different side of Lindos by joining this easy hike. Avoid the mass tourism, choose this eco-friendly way of creating memories, follow your expert local hiking guide and be amazed by the view.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4.5 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- English, Greek
- Pickup optional
- Pick-up from Rhodes Town, Ixia, Ialysos, Kremasti, Kallithea, Faliraki, Afantou, Kolympia, Haraki, Lindos
- Hike on rocky trails and admire the endless blue sea
- Go off the beaten track and experience the ancient city on your own
- Visit Lindos on foot and avoid the crowds and see the temple of Lindia Athena.
- Hiking guide(s)
- Traditional Greek snack
- All necessary equipment
- Option for hotel transfer from specific areas
- Entrance at the Archaeological Site of Lindos
- Personal expenses
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Vlycha Beach, on the main road, next to Rena Sea view VillaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This hike is suitable for beginner-level hikers.
- Children older than 10 years old may join, always accompanied by an adult.
- The duration of hiking is approx. 3.5 hours and you will have 1 hour free in Lindos.
- Pick-up is done from Rhodes Town, Ixia, Ialysos, Kremasti, Kallithea, Faliraki, Afantou, Kolympia, Haraki and Lindos.
- At the time of booking please provide your hotel name and location and you will be notified by email about pick-up details.