Hike around the largest glacier in Europe with a knowledgeable guide who will provide you with fascinating facts along the way. Experience the cascading ice fall of Falljokul Glacier crashing down from Vatnajokull ice cap during a five-hour adventure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- View Vatnajökull Glacier, the largest glacier in Europe
- Learn fascinating facts from your certified guide
- See the ice fall of Falljokul Glacier
- Enjoy a small group setting
- Certified tour guide
- Necessary gear
- Food and drinks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Arctic Adventures Booking Hut, Skaftafell National Park. It's the gray house with the turf roof.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Bring warm outdoor clothing, a waterproof jacket and pants, head wear, gloves, a water bottle, and snacks.
- Good hiking shoes are also recommended.
- Waterproof clothing and hiking boots can be rented (subject to availability).
- Minimum age for this tour is 14 years.