Experience the best of Iceland on an incredible whale watching and Northern Lights combo tour. Look for whales in their natural environment off the coast of Reykjavik during the day and then hunt for the Northern Lights at sea after dark.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at Hlésgata, 101 Reykjavik.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Please note that the local operator reserves the right to cancel the tour due to bad weather. If this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible
- Whale watching and the Northern Lights are acts of nature and subject to weather conditions. If the trip is cancelled due to bad weather, please contact the local operator to reschedule
- If there are no sightings during the trip, you can use your booking number to reschedule the tour for another time.
- Please note that for environmental reasons, at certain times of the year your tour may be delivered on a shared boat with other tour operators. This is to ensure the environment is kept pristine by making sure fewer boats are on the water during slower periods