See for yourself Europe's largest natural harbor. Take on stunning views and learn more about the area as you relax on board, passing interesting locations along the shores.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration: 70 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- See the historic castle built by Henry VIII on Brownsea Island
- Admire luxurious houses of 'rich and famous' on Sandbanks Peninsular
- Sail past Brownsea, Furzey, Green, Long and Round Islands
- Listen to live commentary and find out interesting facts about the area
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Poole Quay; in front of the red kioskOpen in Google Maps ⟶