Get the most out of your visit to Pilsen and add on a 1.5-hour tour of the Pilsner Urquell Brewery. Get to know the Urquell legend. Taste some delicious pilsner and learn how the beer is made and bottled.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration: 100 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Learn about the history of the most famous Czech beer
- See how the beer is made and bottled
- Explore the brewery's historical cellar and taste the unfiltered pilsner
- Guided tour
- Beer tasting
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Visitor Center of Pilsner Urquell Brewery: U Prazdroje 7, 301 00 Plzeň-Plzeň 3, CzechiaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children are more than welcome to join the tour, however, beer tasting is only allowed for adults from 18 years old
- When visiting the cellars, it is recommended to wear warm clothing, as the temperature in the brewery is around 40° F