Discover the beauty of Plitvice Lakes, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, considered one of the most spectacular natural phenomena in this part of Europe. Travel from Split or Trogir on a day tour and explore the park by boat, electric train, and on foot.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Gray Line Office, Obala hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 21, Split. Located on Riva promenade. Look out for the ‘Gray Line’ sign and staff wearing ‘Gray Line’ t-shirts. The coordinates are: latitude 43.507564 and longitude 16.439579. You must arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to tour departure in order to check-in your tickets.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Credit card
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- National Park fees (must be paid in cash, HRK, upon arrival at the park)
- Adult ticket price: April, May, and October 160 HRK, June to September 200 HRK
- Student ticket price: April, May, and October 100 HRK, June to September 125 HRK; a valid student card must be presented to obtain the discounted price
- Children 7-17 years ticket price: April, May, and October 45 HRK, June to September 70 HRK
- Children 0-6 years ticket price: free of charge
- A tour guide is not included in the private tour