Perugia is the capital of Umbria and one of the local hill towns. It is a city full of charme and history. With your private guide, you will walk along its city walls dating from the Etruscan age.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point will be near the monument in the center of Piazza Italia.Open in Google Maps ⟶