Explore the tombs and funerary art of the legendary Pere Lachaise Cemetery in Paris on a 2-hour guided tour, and see the graves of Jim Morrison, Oscar Wilde, Chopin and many other artists, writers and musicians in 44 hectares of landscaped beauty.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide by the entrance to Pere Lachaise Cemetery on Rue des Rondeaux. The nearest Metro station is Gambetta (Line 3). Please note that the nearest Metro station is not Pere Lachaise. Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled start timeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- The local supplier regrets that they are unable to accommodate guests in wheelchairs, or with any impairments that require special assistance
- Tailor made tours are available on request