Enjoy panoramic views of Paris from the Eiffel Tower. Experience the “City of Lights” on a River Seine cruise with a glass of champagne. See historic bridges and churches, including Notre Dame.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- It is the responsibility of all guests to ensure they comply with official COVID-19 travel advice and restrictions on a country's government websites. The tour operator will not be held responsible for refused access to tourist attractions and no refund will be due.
- The boat cruise lasts one hour and you are free to do this whenever you like before or after the Eiffel Tower tour. The boarding point will be clearly pointed out to you by your guide as you walk past on the tour
- Like in most popular attractions such as the Eiffel Tower, please be aware of pickpockets and scams such as people asking to sign petitions
- Please be aware of your belongings