Enjoy panoramic views of Paris from the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower, and experience the “City of Lights” from the water on a skip-the-line cruise of the River Seine. Marvel at historic bridges and churches, the Gothic splendor of Notre-Dame, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Cruise along the River Seine at leisure
- Enjoy direct access to the Eiffel Tower with a 2nd floor Observation Deck ticket
- Admire panoramic views of Paris from the water and the air!
- Take a stroll around the Trocadéro gardens
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance ticket and reservation fee for the Eiffel Tower (direct access to 2nd floor)
- Entrance ticket and reservation fee for the Seine River cruise
- Headsets to hear your guide if needed
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Wheelchair users
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
In front of the main entrance to the Architecture Museum at the Palais de Chaillot, 1 Place du Trocadero et du 11 novembre, 75016 Paris. The building is at the junction of the Place du Trocadero and the Avenue du President Wilson, the entrance faces the road side. A representative will be wearing a blue and holding a sign. Arriving by metro: Take lines 9 or 6 and get off at the metro stop Trocadero. Follow the exit number 1 to the Eiffel Tower. As you exit the metro, you will see the Palais Arriving by taxi: Ask your driver to take you to the Trocadero and then ask to be dropped in front of the entrance of Palais de Chaillot. Arriving by foot: The Palais de Chaillot is the large building on the Place du Trocadero. The Architecture Museum is in the building on the left. The building faces the road and the main entrance is on the road side. Please exchange your voucher at the meeting point. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket. Late arrivals will be considered no-shows.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- The boat cruise lasts 1 hour and you are free to do this whenever you like. If you wish to accompany the guide to the boat dock you can do so after your tour of the Eiffel Tower. Otherwise they will point out the boarding point, and you will be required to present your tickets for skip-the-line access (you do not need to line up at the ticket window).
- Regrettably, guests with wheelchairs, or any impairment requiring special assistance, cannot be accommodated. Strollers and/or baby carriages are also not permitted.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- This tour operates in small groups of 25 people or fewer.