Explore the Eiffel Tower with an English-speaking guide with access to the 1st and 2nd floors of this iconic structure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration: 75 minutes - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Enjoy a guided tour of the Eiffel Tower with an English-speaking guide
- Explore the 1st floor of the tower, and see a small section of the historic staircase
- Discover an exceptional panoramic view of the city of Paris from the 2nd floor
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Direct access to the Eiffel Tower
- 1st floor access
- 2nd floor access
- Summit access (if option selected)
- Guided tour in English or French (depending on option selected)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- This tour is only conducted in English.