Explore the Montmartre neighborhood in Paris and discover a district that typifies all things quintessentially Parisian, from terrace cafés to romping bars and clubs, and saucy can-can dancers to bourgeois apartments and narrow cobblestone streets.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
What customers loved
"Her sense of humor, her spanish accent and the way the tour progressed as we walk up the hill."
"Michelle our tour guide was very knowledgeable and made the tour enjoyable. Very accommodating"
"Really appreciated Dawish's use of his iPad to give artistic context to the famous painters who lived and painted in Mont Marte."
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Children under 13 years old go free of charge with a valid ID
- Your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group
- The tour does not enter any museums or specific sites as this would lengthen the tour and disrupt the flow of information