Benefit from a dedicated skip-the-ticket-line entrance to the Louvre Museum in Paris, and enjoy more time to see the artistic masterpieces such as Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa in one of the world’s greatest museums.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
What customers loved
"Really all were amazing, especially Egyptian sector."
"Mona Lisa, statues in the courtyard,"
"Seeing the Mona lisa. Totally not overrated!"
"The statues, and the medieval parts were fascinating, bringing history to life"
"The palace of Persian King Darius."
"The atmosphere is over Whelming"
"The sculptures are amazing and of course the Mona Lisa is a must see but be prepared to queue for this and to fight for a picture!"
"The French Paintings and Greek startups."
- Benefit from fast and easy skip-the-ticket-line entrance
- Marvel at works of art, from Ancient Egypt to the Renaissance
- Spend as much time as you like inside the museum and explore at your own pace
- Skip-the-ticket-line timed entrance to the Louvre Museum
- Full access to the permanent collection and all temporary exhibitions
- Booking fee of 3€ per person
- Audio guide
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France. Please show your ticket to the security staff at the dedicated Priority Access line at the Pyramid main entrance, Porte de Lions or Carrousel entrance You will then go through an airport style security check. After, you can directly access the museum with your ticket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- The visit routes will be signposted, with no possible backtracking to avoid crossing flows.
- Some collections will not be accessible: French sculpture from the Middle Ages and the Renaissance, works of art from the Renaissance, from the 18th and 19th centuries, the arts of Africa, Asia, Oceania and the Americas, the lower level of the Arts of Islam as well as the second floor preserving French and Northern European paintings
- For health and safety reasons the changing rooms will remain closed
- The loan of strollers or wheelchairs will remain possible
- Visitors with free entry (aged under 18 and EU residents under 25, with valid ID) need to book a time slot online on the Louvre website in order to be able to enter with you
- Your entrance time may be 30 minutes before or after the one you have requested
- You will receive your Louvre tickets via email