Wander through the Loire Valley's gorgeous castles and gardens. Travel along the King's Road to visit the Chambord, Amboise & Chenonceau Chateaux with your friendly driver-guide. Enjoy a french wine tasting.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration: 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- Hotel pickup is available from all Paris zip codes except 75019 or 75020.
- Discover the beauty of the Renaissance on our guided tour of the Loire Valley
- Walk through one of Europe's finest parks at Chambord Castle
- Visit the truly royal Amboise Castle
- Learn the tumultuous history of Chenonceau Castle
- Enjoy a french wine tasting
- Transportation by deluxe Minibus
- Entrance Fee to Amboise Castle
- Entrance Fee to Chambord Castle
- Entrance Fee to Chenonceau Castle
- Wine tasting
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
In front of the LIDO located 116 Av. des Champs-Élysées, 75008 Paris, France. Please arrive 10 minutes prior the tour starting time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- No cancellations, modifications or refunds 5 days prior to the scheduled date.
- For the non-private tour option with hotel transfers, hotel pickup is only available from the following districts: 75001, 75002, 75003, 75004, 75005, 75006, 75007, 75008, 75009, 75014, 75015, 75016 or 75017. No pickup is offered from the city gates of Paris (except Porte Maillot) or from the following districts: 75010, 75011, 75012, 75013, 75018, 75019 or 75020.
- For the private tour option with hotel transfers, hotel pickup is available from all Paris zip codes except 75019 or 75020.