Thrill-seekers and adrenaline lovers cannot miss the chance to fly over this UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enjoy a bird's-eye view of Pamukkale's white travertines and the ruins of the ancient city of Hierapolis.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration: 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- English, Chinese, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pick up from Pamukkale hotels.
- Enjoy a bird's-eye view of Pamukkale
- Fly with the help of a professional tandem pilot
- Take in unique views of the ancient city of Hierapolis
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional pilot
- Photos & DVD (available to purchase)
- Children under 14 years
- Wheelchair users
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Participants must be at least 14 years of age.
- This activity may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this case, customers will be offered an alternative or full refund.