Join a local host to explore different areas of Osaka on a private tour. Discover the main tourist sites as well as hidden local gems along the way. See the highlights and get familiar with the city, benefiting from insider knowledge as you go.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Be matched to a knowledgeable local guide based on your interests and personality
- Get familiar with the best ways to navigate the city and use the transport systems
- See the most famous attractions in the city with the benefit of local knowledge
- Get tips and tricks from a local about things to do during your stay
- Ask any questions you have about exploring Osaka, cultural practices or where to eat
- 3-hour private walking tour
- Local host
- Personalized experience
- Food and drinks
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs
- Gratuities, optional
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- Your local host will be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality and interests.
- Your local host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary and agree a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience you can always change your mind about what you want to do.
- Your local host may suggest adjustments or new routes if they feel that there is something just around the corner that you may enjoy, or perhaps if the weather affects your itinerary.
- Although you will see the main attractions in the area, your local host will also help you to discover the places, things and stories that you won’t find in a guidebook and that make the city unique.