Get a comprehensive overview of the 9/11 sites from a local perspective on a 2-hour tour of New York’s most poignant memorial. See personal mementoes at St. Paul’s Chapel, see the Memorial Pools, then enter the Museum with a reserved access ticket.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
In front of St Peter's Church, at the intersection of Barclay and Church Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that guests will need to pass through airport style security to enter the 9/11 Memorial Museum. Certain items are not permitted, and will be confiscated and not returned. Please refer to 9/11 Museum's guidelines on specific prohibited items
- This tour is offered in English only
- Effective August 20, 2021, proof of Covid-19 vaccination (over the age of 12) is required to enter the 9/11 Museum. All those entering (over the age of 18) must provide photo I.D. matching the name on the vaccination record. For full requirements, please check the NYC Government website.