Experience New York's highest open-air observatory twice in one day to feel the true pulse and romance of 24-hour Manhattan. Visit once in the daytime for endless views under the sun, and then again that same night - this time with sparkling city lights.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Enter through the main entrance on 5th Avenue.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures, exhibit components that require close facial contact have been disabled
- Both visits must be completed on the same day
- This ticket is only available on certain days outside of peak holiday times, see the calendar for details
- All guests must pass through the security line to access the Observatory
- The Empire State Building is fully ADA compliant and is wheelchair-accessible, service dogs and motorized and non-motorized wheelchairs are permitted
- 102nd Floor Observatory upgrade