Visit the American Museum of Natural History, the most interactive natural history museum in the world, including the new Gilder Center. Upgrade your entry ticket to include a special exhibition.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
You will need to present your Get Your Guide confirmation email plus your reservation confirmation email from the American Museum of Natural History. Please have both materials ready for processing upon arrival. Proceed through security to an admission desk at any of the Museum’s entrances. Note you may experience a brief waiting period to clear security, entrances at the Rose Center for Earth and Space at 81st Street and the Gilder Center at 79th and Columbus Avenue usually have shorter wait times. The Museum encourages you to arrive as close to your ticketed time as possible, however the Museum is usually able to accommodate early or late arrivals.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You must reserve a time slot before the day of your visit, follow the link provided on your voucher to reserve your timed entry (availability for special exhibitions may be limited)
- NY, NJ, and CT residents: the amount you pay for General Admission is up to you and includes access to more than 40 permanent exhibition halls, the Rose Center, and the Richard Gilder Center, but does not include ticketed exhibitions, the butterfly vivarium, the giant-screen film, and Hayden Planetarium Space Show.
- Coat check services are unavailable at this time.
- The Museum's Explorer App is available in English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese
- Note that general entry only does not include special exhibitions
- There are no lockers available at the museum. Please leave large, bulky items at your hotel