Home to Picasso's Guernica, the Centro de Arte Reina Sofia has the most significant collection of contemporary art in Madrid. Other major artists displayed are Dalí and Miro.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- The museum is closed on 1 and 6 January, 1 and 16 May, 9 November, and 24, 25, and 31 December 2022
- The museum is free for all from Monday to Saturday: 7 PM–9 PM, Sundays and public holidays: 1:30 PM–7 PM.
- Opening times are Mondays 10 AM–9 PM, Wednesdays to Saturdays 10 AM–9 PM, and Sundays 10 AM–1:30 PM. It is closed every Tuesday and occasionally on Sundays.
- Please note that photos must be taken without flash. Tripods, monopods or any other stabilizing element for cameras is allowed, unless otherwise indicated
- Baby carriers can be borrowed at the locker service counters. Baby carriages and prams are allowed.
- For art conservation, exhibition rooms are kept at a constant temperature of 21ºC
- No animals are allowed, except guide dogs