Ride through tropical waters with Miami’s skyline as your backdrop on a thrilling Jet Ski ride. Experience the best water sports Miami has to offer with instructors and the highest quality equipment.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, French, Spanish
Select participants and date
We are located at Pier 9 in Dinner Key Marina. (If you're having trouble locating us, find the water's edge and drive along the road until you see the Yellow Smiley Face Flags and staff in Red T-Shirts.) Upon arrival, all adults will be asked to complete our waiver and then bring their IDs to the check-in desk.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Credit card
- Alcohol and drugs
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Drivers born after January 1, 1988, will have to take a boating exam
- Participants must be at least 16 years old to drive
- A parent/guardian must be present to sign a waiver for anyone under 18 years of age
- Cash or cards are accepted as long as the cardholder is present. Gift cards, American Express, Apple Cards, and ApplePay are not accepted. Payments for the Jet Ski deposit can only be made by card
- Start times may be delayed, or the activity may be canceled, due to weather or other factors. In these cases, a non-expiring voucher will be provided to reschedule
- Other activities at the facility may have different restrictions
- The fuel fee is $50 due the day of the activity unless you booked the all-inclusive option