Visit the Basilica of Guadalupe in Mexico City, the Catholic world's most visited site. The shrine is one of the world's 20 most-visited places.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- Please provide the name of your hotel or accomodation
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Hostel Amigo, located in Isabel la Católica 61-A, col. Centro, at 02:50 PM. You must arrive within 10 minutes of this time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Be sure to wear comfortable shoes, as a moderate amount of walking is involved