Visit the Teotihuacan archeological site, known as the City of the Gods, as the sun begins to rise over the pyramids. Climb the pyramids of the Sun and the Moon, and listen as your experienced guide tells you about this important pre-Hispanic city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup at your hotel or any location of your choice in Mexico City. Please be ready at least 10 minutes prior to pickup time.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- The archaeological area is restricted and closes at 5:00 PM