Head to the Andes and enjoy views of Aconcagua, the highest peak in the Americas. Learn about the region from your guide, and make stops at Potrerillos, Uspallata, and Puente del Inca.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departure time. Pickup is included from hotels or apartments located in downtown Mendoza. The local partner will contact you the day before the tour in order to confirm pick up. If you are not reachable the day before the tour, and it's not possible to make contact, please be at the local partners' office 30 minutes before the starting time of the tour. The office is centrally located in Peatonal Sarmiento 129, Mendoza.
- Private group available
- Welcoming travelers since 2019
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Passport or ID card for children
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is subject to weather and road conditions; in case there is a road blockade you will be invited to take the tour again the next day
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is only available in downtown Mendoza city, for other addresses please contact the operator to confirm the pickup point