Avoid the usual crowds of one of Australia's most scenic drives, and drive along the Great Ocean Road visiting the landmark attraction 12 Apostles in the morning, and the picturesque Otway rainforest.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Guests are asked to meet the bus outside next to the Immigration Museum, corner of Market St and Flinders St at 7:35 AM. Please do not wait on Flinders St as you may miss the bus.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Reusable water bottle
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- Child fare prices apply from 0 to 12 years old. Infants aged 0 to 4 are not permitted to travel on adult laps and must be safely restrained within a child protective seat. Infant protective seats are free of charge and must be requested at the time of booking.