See the sights of Melbourne from the water on a city cruise. Travel down the Yarra River to see landmarks like the Docklands Crown Entertainment Complex and Government House, and catch some rays on the sundeck.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meet at Melbourne River Cruises, Berth No 2, Southgate Arts and Leisure Precinct Landing, Lower Promenade, located at the rear of Langham Hotel, Southgate. Please check-in at the ticket kiosk. Departure Timetable for Cruise A: Ports and Docklands - 1 hour, down river: October-April: 10:30 AM, 11:30 AM, 12:10 PM, 1:30 PM, 2:30 PM, 3 PM, 3:30 PM May-September: 11:30 AM, 12:10 PM, 1:30 PM, 2:30 PM, 3 PM, 3:30 PM Departure Timetable for Cruise B: River Gardens - 1 hour, up river October-April: 11 AM, 1 PM, 1:30 PM, 2 PM, 3 PM, 4 PM May-September: 11 AM, 1 PM, 1:30 PM, 2 PM, 3 PMOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You can bring a small quantity of food and drinks with you to enjoy on the cruise
- Intermittent Cruise Schedule does not always run and is subject to tidal and weather conditions, and demand
- All departure times are subject to tidal and weather conditions, and major event days