Discover the most spectacular caves of Mallorca on this exciting tour. Marvel at the millennia-old stalactites and stalagmites as you walk through the Caves of Drach and enjoy a beautiful musical performance on Europe’s largest underground lake.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4.5 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German, French
- Explore the magnificent Caves of Drach
- Visit the famous Mallorca Pearl Shop
- Listen to a beautiful music performance on Lake Martel, Europe's largest underground lakes
- Learn about the area's fascinating history on your way to these fantastic sites
- Transportation via coach
- Entrance fee to the Caves of Drach including music concert and option to cross lake on boat
- Sightseeing tour in Porto Cristo area (only in the full day option)
- Visit to a pearl factory
- Travel insurance
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Avenida de la Playa 13 bajos.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- There are 300 steps at the Caves of Drach.
- Pick-up is provided at several points, and the operator will ensure that your pick-up point is close to your accommodation. Upon confirmation of your booking, you will be given the supplier email. Please then send an email with your booking number and with the name of your hotel, in order to confirm the pick-up point and time.