Join a comprehensive guided tour of both the Prado and Reina Sofía Museums in a single day, where you can immerse yourself in Spain's rich national art and marvel at the best of 20th-century art.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The guide will be waiting next to the Statue of Velázquez, Paseo del Prado, 11, on one of the lateral sides of the Prado Museum. He will be carrying an Amigo Tours sign so that you can easily identify himOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Photography inside
- Selfie sticks
- Flash photography
Know before you go
- Please note that the duration of the visit inside the Prado Museum will depend on availability and the number of other groups
- The tour runs simultaneously in English and Spanish
- Photography in the Prado Museum is not allowed
- In the Reina Sofía Museum you can take pictures, but you cannot use flash or any camera stabilization element (tripods, selfie sticks...)