Take the bus from central London for this magical full-day tour of the Warner Brothers Studio. Go behind the scenes of the Harry Potter film sets to explore the enchanting props and costumes, and walk in the footsteps of your favorite characters.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London, SW1W 9SH. There is Golden Tours signage at the meeting point and a ticket office nearby for any general enquiries (closest station - Victoria Station).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- When booking this tour, please choose your "starting time" according to when you would like to board the bus from London. Entrance to the Studios will be around 2 hours later. For example, if you book for 10:00 AM, you will board the bus at 10:00 AM, enter at the studios at 12:00 PM, depart the studios at 4:30 PM and arrive back in London at 6:00 PM
- All vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
- Butterbeer™ may contain nuts and other ingredients that may cause allergies. The tour operator is not responsible for adverse side effects.
- The whole experience, including transportation, takes approximately 7.5-8 hours (subject to traffic conditions); the studio tour itself lasts 4 hours.
- A variety of special effects (including sudden loud effects and strobe lighting) may be used in certain areas within the tour
- Food and beverages from outside are not allowed
- This tour is unescorted