The Royal Mews, one of the finest working stables in existence, is responsible for all road travel arrangements for The Queen and the Royal Family. See the Diamond Jubilee State Coach, the Gold State Coach, and the carriage horses on your visit.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The Royal Mews, Buckingham Palace, London, SW1W 1QHOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- On arrival, you and your belongings will be subject to airport-style security checks. Please try to bring as little as possible with you as it will help you to get through security screening more quickly
- Tickets purchased through GetYourGuide cannot be converted into a 1-year-pass
- Certain items such as large items of baggage, pen-knives and scissors are not allowed to be brought into the Royal Mews as there are no cloakroom facilities available
- Photography and filming for non-commercial purposes are welcomed at the Royal Mews
- Mobile phones can be used, but please have consideration for other visitors