Be thrilled and spooked in equal measures on a combined walking tour and boat ride through London's darkest history. Venture into royal parks and discover haunted houses. Take in the beauty of the city at night on foot and from the River Thames.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Take a spooky boat ride up the River Thames
- Explore the ghostly history of the royal parks of London
- See London's most haunted house
- Boat trip
- Access to a bar
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
By the Statue of Goddess Diana, at the Green Park exit to Green Park Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Comfortable shoes and appropriate clothing for the weather are advised. Spare underwear may be necessary for those of a nervous disposition.
- Children aged 0-3 years go free
- Stairs are involved in this tour which may not be suitable for those with mobility issues