Enjoy this popular royal landmark and explore the life of Queen Victoria in a new exhibition - Victoria: A Royal Childhood
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive booking confirmation from the tour operator.
- Marvel at the Majestic King's State Apartments
- Explore the intriguing Queen's State Apartments
- Learn the tragic secrets of the Stuart dynasty
- Entrance to Kensington Palace
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Present your voucher at the Ticket Office at Kensington Palace.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Guide is not included in the ticket price
- Photographic ID is required when exchanging your voucher
- Kensington Palace operates on timed admission, you will be provided with a ticket for the next available time-slot
- Last admission:
- Winter (November 1 - February 28): 3:00 PM
- Summer (March 1 - October 31): 5:00 PM
- If you choose to make a donation to conserve the Kensington Palace, this donation will be gifted in its entirety to Historic Royal Palaces, the charity that looks after Kensington Palace, for the purposes of maintaining and presenting the palace. GetYourGuide receives no fee or commission for any donation made. Historic Royal Palaces is registered with the Charity Commission for England and Wales (No. 1068852).