Visit one of Lisbon's most iconic monuments with a fast track entrance ticket to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Belém Tower. Learn more about the fortress, built at the mouth of the River Tagus to defend the city from attack.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Printed voucher required
- Valid 1 year
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Take the pre-purchase ticket queue to Belém Tower located in one of Lisbon's most historic districts
- Get panoramic views of the harbor and monuments to the "Age of Discoveries"
- Climb the narrow stairs to the top of the tower
- Marvel at one of one of the most iconic buildings of Lisbon and the architectural jewels of the reign of Manuel I
- Explore the spot known by UNESCO as a "Cultural Heritage of Humanity"
- Entrance ticket to Belém Tower
- Booking fee
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Torre de Belém 1400-206 Lisboa. Please note that you need to print the voucher that you will receive in your email in order to exchange it for the entrance ticket. At the entrance of the tower, take the that says "pre-purchased tickets".Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This ticket is valid for 1 year from the time of purchase.
- Belém Tower opening hours are 10:00 AM to 5:30 PM, October to May; and 10:00 AM to 6:30 PM, May to September.
- Last admission is at 5.00 PM.
- The tower is closed on Mondays, and January 1, Easter Sunday, May 1, June 13 and December 25.
- IMPORTANT: Please note that you need to print the voucher that you will receive in your email in order to exchange it for the entrance ticket.
- This ticket allows to exchange the ticket in a different line but it doesn't give you prefered access to Belem Tower. There is only one entrance to get inside the tower and there might be lines.
- There is an online booking fee included in the price.