Experience an unforgettable 4-hour journey to the Palomino Islands aboard a comfortable and safe yacht. Observe penguins and other seabirds along the coastline of this protected area. Jump into the water and bathe next to a colony of 1000s of sealions.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- Your hotel in Miraflores, San Isidro, or Downtown Lima.
Select participants and date
Meet at the Ecocruceros office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- It is highly recommended that you eat a very light breakfast on the day of your tour to avoid seasickness; seasickness medication is provided
- Be aware the weather is very changeable
- There are restrooms on the yacht
- You will be entering a nature reserve; please try to make as little impact as possible by not throwing waste into the sea and by not touching the animals while swimming
- The sea lions are friendly and harmless animals; you don't need to be scared
- Please be aware that Sea Lions, Humboldt Penguins and all animal life in these islands have a strong smell that can be uncomfortable for some people. People usually get used to it after a few minutes
- This part of the pacific ocean is fed by the Humboldt Current. That means the water temperature varies from 7 to 19 degrees Celsius depending on the time of year. Neoprene swimsuits are available