Explore the town in 2 hours, passing historical monuments such as the oldest university of The Netherlands, the Peter Church and the wall poems. Your personal Leiden guide will reveal the city’s unique character and give you tips on where to eat and shop.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Dutch, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
In front of Starbucks in Leiden train station. Your guide will be waiting, holding a sign with your name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- In the wintertime the canal cruise is replaced with a visit to the Museum Lakenhal, the most important art museum in town