Take a guided walking tour of filming locations from the hit show Doc Martin in the picturesque village of Port Isaac in Cornwall.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Learn lots of historical facts and off-the-beaten-track info from your local guide
- Enjoy plenty of photo opportunities including the Doc's house/surgery and Bert and Al Large's restaurant
- Explore the picturesque village of Port Isaac in Cornwall
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Outside May Contain Nuts, 44 Fore St, Port Isaac PL29 3RD where you will find your guide waiting for you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that due to the nature of the locations visited, this tour is not wheelchair or pram friendly.