Enjoy panoramic views on your evening helicopter flight over the Las Vegas Strip. Get spectacular views with commentary as you spot the laser beam at the Luxor, and the dazzling Stratosphere Tower, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 15 minutes - 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- • Pick-up is available from select Las Vegas hotels • In Las Vegas, guests will be assigned a pickup time and location for hotels within a 5-mile radius of the Las Vegas Strip
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
- Feast on 12+ signature dishes prepared by award-winning chefs on the Las Vegas Strip (if option selected)
- Marvel at panoramic views of Las Vegas, including the famous Las Vegas Strip
- Capture pictures of the famous Las Vegas strip from the air
- Listen to the live narration by your professional, experienced pilot
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
Experience the thrill of a helicopter flight with breathtaking views over the famous Las Vegas Strip, with commentary included. Personalize your experience with limousine transfers, an optional food tour, nighttime flights, or even a sunset visit to the Red Rock Canyon.
Fly over the mega resorts of the Las Vegas Strip as you take in the unforgettable city sights, from the New York-New York skyline to the Bellagio fountains and the never-fading light of the Luxor pyramid.
Fly high to gain panoramic views of Las Vegas, and take in the famous sights as you listen to your local commentary. Make the experience special by booking a nighttime flight, or even a savory food tour trialing 4 of the city’s most exclusive restaurants before catching your flight.
For something extra special, book an extended landing time at Red Rock Canyon to admire the sunset from a secluded viewpoint.
Once you descend back down to Earth, finish off your experience with a limousine drop-off back to your Las Vegas Strip hotel (if you choose an option that includes transfers).
Las Vegas city sights include:
• The Stratosphere Tower
• Wynn Las Vegas
• Treasure Island
• The Mirage
• The Venetian
• Paris Hotel
• The CityCenter
• Planet Hollywood
• MGM Grand
• New York-New York
• Mandalay Bay
• The Bellagio and its world-famous fountain
• Many more recognizable sights from the movies
- 15-minute helicopter flight
- Local taxes, fees, and surcharges
- Limousine coach transfer for most hotels on the strip
- Food tour including 12+ dishes (if option selected)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, champagne can currently not be served
- Passengers weighing over 300 pounds (136 kilograms) must purchase an additional seat
- All passengers aged 18 and over must have a photo ID at check-in