Spend 3 days exploring the amazing Zion and Bryce National Parks, Monument Valley, Lake Powell, and the Grand Canyon. Travel by 4x4 through Monument Valley and make the most of world-class photo opportunities on this tour with guaranteed departures.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet in the tour bus pickup area at The Mirage Hotel and Casino.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- All camping equipment is provided if camping option is selected.
- If you are traveling in the month of April or October, please bring a warm jacket for your evening in Bryce
- Accommodation: 1st night - Ruby's Inn Bryce; 2nd night - Gouding's Historic Lodge Monument Valley
- With the lodging option, only lunches are included and guests must purchase their own breakfasts and evening meals
- For the evening meals, you can choose from a choice of local inexpensive restaurants, or your tour guide may organize a group BBQ ($12-$14 per person)