Discover the fun and excitement of kayaking or stand up paddleboarding with this tour geared towards first-timers. Explore Lake Tahoe's beautiful coastline as you learn paddling skills.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point is located at 7010 N Lake Blvd, Tahoe Vista, CA 96148 (corner of N. Lake Blvd and National Ave). Walk down to the beach, you will see your guide and yellow kayaks next to the boat launch area. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour to secure parking.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
- Water shoes
Know before you go
- You must know how to swim to participate in this tour.
- Please only bring personal gear that can get wet or damp during the trip. Items that must stay dry, such as electronics, should be left in your vehicle.
- Comfortable water shoes are important as you may be walking on rocky beaches and in the water.