On this 6-day luxury safari, delight in a sunset game drive, an exciting bush barbecue, a 4-hour Big Five bush walk, 2 full days in the Kruger Park, a morning walk, a visit to Moloholoholo Rehabilitation Centre, and a 3-hour drive at Motlala Game Reserve.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 days
- Starting time 9:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup from your Johannesburg hotel.
- Take an exciting 3-hour sunset drive on Balule Big Five Reserve
- Tuck into a magical bush barbecue under the stars at Marula Tree Boma deep in the African bush
- See a wide variety of wildlife on 2 full-day game drives in the famous Kruger National Park
- Feel your adrenaline rush on a 4-hour Big Five bushwalk
- Visit Moholoholo Rehabilitation Centre and find out about conservation efforts
- All entrance fees, conservation fees, and taxes
- All breakfasts and dinners and some lunches
- All game drives and bush walks
- Pickup and drop-off at Tambo International Airport or any Johannesburg hotel (depending on option selected)
- Free Wifi at the lodge
- Lunches on transfer days and the full day in Kruger (stops are made at restaurants where lunch can be purchased)
- Drinks (the lodge runs a cash bar)
- Items of a personal nature
- International and domestic flights
- Wheelchair users
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please make your way to the Domestic Arrivals section on the ground floor of O. R. Tambo Airport. Walk outside to the tarmac road, then walk past all 3 domestic arrival entrances until you arrive at column lower 21. It is situated in front of the permit control office. One of the local partner's drivers will come to collect you between 9:15 AM–9:30 AM. The driver will be in his vehicle so keep a look out on the road section. The vehicle will most probably have the local partner's name written on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Transfers to the lodges are included in the package. All transfers that depart from O R Tambo International Airport (JNB) depart no later than 9:30 AM and flights should be booked accordingly. Allowance needs to be made for disembarkment and customs to meet your driver on time.
- Drop-offs at the airport are by 5 PM on the last day. Again, allowance needs to be made for check-in and boarding. Please bear this in mind when booking flights.
- It is recommended to book accommodation either in Johannesburg, at O. R. Tambo Airport, or in Sandton City.
- Lunches on transfer days and days spent in Kruger Park, drinks, and items of a personal nature are not included in the package. Stops are made during the transfer days for lunches. During game drives in Kruger Park, stops are made at rest camps for lunch.