Discover what makes Jerusalem the spiritual center of the world for Jews, Muslims, and Christians alike on a guided 3-hour walking tour. Learn Jerusalem’s 5,000-year-old history, and visit the sites caught in the story.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Tours depart from just outside the Davidson Center. Look for the local tour operator's team, who will be wearing red t-shirts and holding red umbrellas.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please note that the Temple Mount is closed to the public on Fridays and Saturdays
- There is a strict dress code at Temple Mount. All visitors must either wear full length pants or a skirt that covers the ankles and have sleeves up to the elbows
- The following items are prohibited at Temple Mount: religious objects or political items of any kind, weapons, alcohol, iPads, tablets, eReaders, laptops, selfie-sticks, and tripods
- Pets are not permitted
- Temple Mount sometimes closes to visitors without prior notice due to security concerns. In such a case the tour will run an alternative route and customers will be informed before purchasing a ticket
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Children up to 12 years are welcome to join the tour for free. The local partner reserves the right to ask for valid ID for children