Skip the line and enter the most important museum of Turkey and the Balkan Peninsula. Enjoy a guided tour inside and see the four courtyard museum including the Audience Hall, High Court, Historical Kitchens, and The Treasury.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration: 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tour a historical palace with a knowledgeable local guide
- See the main residence and administrative headquarters of the Ottoman sultans
- Experience the glory of the Ottoman Era
- Enjoy priority admission and skip-the-line access
- Skip-the-line entry ticket
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Free time in the Palace
- Transport to the meeting point
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide in front of the Carpet Museum (Halı Müzesi), outside the palace, 5 minutes before the tour departure time.The guide will be holding a flag with the logo of Istanbul Tourist PassOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note, this attraction cannot be visited without the guide.
- All children will be asked to present their valid passport at the entrance of the museums in order to validate their age.