Admire the beauty of Hagia Sophia with a guided tour of its exterior and an audio guide inside. Choose to add a ticket for a multi-sensory experience at the Hagia Sophia History and Experience Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Optional audio guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the Sultanahmet BusForUs stop in front of the Hagia Sophia. Look out for the red double-decker buses. The guide will have a flag with the Istanbul Tourist Pass logo on it. All children will be asked to present their valid passports at the entrance of the museums as proof of age.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children
Know before you go
- This attraction cannot be directly accessed by presenting the GetYourGuide voucher. You must attend the guided tour
- All children will be asked to present their valid passports at the entrance of the museums to validate their age
- The visit duration and time can vary depending on the cleaning and disinfectant schedules of the authorities
- There is a mandatory security queue and it is not skippable
- Cover shoulders and knees for a respectful visit to the Hagia Sophia Mosque.
- Women, kindly cover your heads; scarves are available for purchase.
- There is no need to remove shoes, explore comfortably.
- Only Turkish citizens are allowed in the prayer area during prayer times.
- QR codes provide free audio guides in 16 languages; bring your headphones or you can acquire headphones for 100TRY.