Reach Innsbruck's highest viewing point, the 2,300m-high top of Innsbruck, thanks to a direct connection from the city. Catch a glimpse of the normally shy wildlife and enjoy a unique panorama of the city and mountain.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Printed voucher required
- Valid 1 day
- Instant confirmation
- Reach the Nordkette range by cable car from Innsbruck's historic old town
- Enjoy 360° views over the city of Innsbruck
- Be enchanted by Austria's largest nature park: Karwendel
- Ticket for the cable car
- Admission to an attraction (depending on booking option)
- Parking fees
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The station for the Hungerburg cable car is located in close proximity to the Congress Innsbruck: Rennweg 3, 6020 InnsbruckOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Schedule and information:
- Hungerburg cable car (560 - 860 meters):
- Congress – Löwenhaus – Alpenzoo – Hungerburg
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM-7:15 PM
- Saturday, Sunday, and bank holidays: 8:00 AM-7:15 PM
- Seegrube cable car (860 - 1,905 meters):
- Hungerburg – Seegrube
- Daily 8:30 AM-5:30 PM
- Friday evenings 6:00 PM-11:30 PM
- Hafelekar cable car (1,905 – 2,256 meters):
- Hafelekar – Seegrube
- Daily 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
- The cable cars run every 15 minutes.
- Dogs with a muzzle are permitted.
- Please note: Cloud 9 is expected to be in operation from December 19. The Igloo can only be built when there is enough snow.