Visit Freycinet National Park and Wineglass Bay on a day tour from Hobart. Embark on a series of scenic walks with stunning views, savor a gourmet lunch, and sample premium East Coast wines.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
Meet on the steps outside Brooke Street Pier, near the big pink Mona missile.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- This tour is not suitable for people under the age of 18 years
- This tour requires a minimum of four guests
- The hike to Wineglass Bay Lookout requires a moderate level of fitness. If you have doubts, please discuss with us before booking.