Visit Nuuksio National Park, one of Finland’s top nature attractions, and enjoy a trek led by a professional biologist. You’ll see tall coniferous forest, small forest lakes, and ancient cliffs covered by mosses and lichens.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Starting time 8:50 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Explore Finland's natural beauty with a biologist guide
- Visit a unique national park featuring tall forest, numerous lakes, ancient cliffs, and rare fauna
- Engage in environmentally friendly travel
- Participation fee (tour price)
- Return transportation (ticket for public transit, EUR 12)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Rautatientori (Railway Station Square)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- BioGeo-Traveller is environmentally responsible and prefers to move in small groups, using, as much as possible, the most environmentally friendly public transportation.
- Another option would be meeting at the park entrance in Nuuksionpää.
- Maximum group size: 8 persons. Children under age 16, accompanied by at least 1 adult, can join for free.