Experience another side of Finland. The medieval town of Porvoo has a completely different spirit as compared to Helsinki. Settled and visited by artists, poets, and kings, this beautiful wooden town played a crucial role in the country’s history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 5 participants
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide at Narinkka Square, Helsinki, near the Entrepreneur Monument.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children under age 16, accompanied by an adult, can join free of charge.