Experience another side of Finland. The medieval town of Porvoo has a completely different spirit as compared to Helsinki. Settled and visited by artists, poets, and kings, this beautiful wooden town played a crucial role in the country’s history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration: 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Enjoy a half-day trip from Helsinki to the medieval town of Porvoo
- Take a pleasant walk in the idyllic old town, set in a beautiful landscape on a river bank
- Learn more about Finnish life and history from your friendly guide
- Bus transfer from/to Helsinki (around EUR 12.00 per person each way)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Kamppi Square (Narinkkatori), Helsinki, near the Entrepreneur MonumentOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children under age 16, accompanied by an adult, can join free of charge.