Discover the Elbphilharmonie Plaza in Hamburg (no visit to the Concert Halls). Learn from your tour guide everything about the history of the building and the cost, and hear many facts and insider information.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Subway station Baumwall, Kehrwiederspitze exit, at the bottom of the stairs in front of the kiosk ("Back Shop"). The kiosk is located under the railway bridge.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The concert halls are not visited on this tour
- The public tour is only available in German (the private tour can be booked in English)
- In accordance with the requirements of the Elbphilharmonie, any provider granting visitors access to the Plaza must include "Elbphilharmonie Plaza (Guided Tour)" in the tour name. However, this is not a guarantee that the tours of the Elbphilharmonie Plaza can be conducted by guides
- You will get the opportunity to visit the Elphi Plaza on this tour without having to wait in line
- The Elbphilharmonie reserves the right not to grant access to the Plaza in rare, special cases (mainly for security reasons). In this case, you will get a partial refund