Discover the Elbphilharmonie Plaza in Hamburg (no visit to the Concert Halls). Learn from your tour guide everything about the history of the building and the cost, and hear many facts and insider information.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Subway station Baumwall, Kehrwiederspitze exit, at the bottom of the stairs in front of the kiosk ("Back Shop"). The kiosk is located under the railway bridge.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the concert halls are not visited
- This is a walking tour and not a boat trip
- If you are a wheelchair user or have a child in a stroller please speak to the supplier before booking
- The public tour is only available in German (the private tour can be booked in English)