Take in the exquisite natural beauty of Grand Cayman on this unique horseback tour. Ride along the beach at a relaxed pace, appreciating the incredible scenery and the Caribbean Sea. Later, enjoy a refreshing dip in the water–still astride your horse!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration: 2 hours
- Starting times 10:00 AM, 2:00 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Enjoy a tranquil horseback ride on the pristine beaches of Grand Cayman
- Experience the exhilaration of riding your horse into the Caribbean Sea
- Ride in safety and comfort with expert guides
- Round-trip transportation from hotels/condos along West Bay Road or from cruise terminals
- Safety orientation
- Saddle and riding tack
- Helmet (on request)
- Experienced, professional, and fun guides
- Food and drinks
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
To get to the beach: Travel to the district of West Bay and turn right onto Willie Farrington Drive. At the end of this road, make a left onto Batabano Road./W. Church Street and then an immediate right onto Mt. Pleasant Raod. Take Mt. Pleasant Road to the end where it meets Conch Point Road and turn right. Drive until you reach Ristorante Pappagallo. Your guide will meet you in the parking lot and you will follow them in your vehicle to the beach. You will see red Pappagallo signs along the way, these will take you in the right direction.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Weight limit for participants is 225 pounds.
- Participants must be at least 7 years of age.
- This tour is not recommended for persons with back problems, disabilities, trouble sitting for long periods, or for pregnant women.
- It is also not recommended for individuals who cannot swim or are afraid of the water.
- Closed-toe shoes, long pants, a hat and sunblock are recommended.
- Ride times stated are local time (Cayman time).
- Pick-up is 15-30 minutes before the posted riding time.
- This tour is reserved for morning and early afternoon rides only.
- Note: It is permissible for riders on this tour to choose not to swim their horse, however, if this package is booked, all riders will be charged the same rate whether or not they swim. Riders who prefer to stay dry will dismount their horses which will be tied. The riders will wait on the beach until the conclusion of the swim which lasts approximately 15-20 minutes.