Enjoy an easy guided walk along the levada and admire the beautiful landscapes of the Serra de Água Valley. Along the way you’ll spot some of the native wildlife and take in spectacular views of the south coast and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from selected hotels in Funchal is available for free. Extra fees apply for hotels located outside of Funchal.
- Private group available
- Take a walk along a pleasant and easy trail that’s accessible throughout the year
- Enjoy the landscapes of green fields and carefully worked plantations
- See a wide variety of native flora and fauna
- All taxes and fuel surcharges
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
Know before you go
- Be sure to bring your own food, as food will not be available for purchase anywhere along the walk route.